My Story & Journey
My Background & Qualifications
- Primal Health Coach, Primal Health Institute
- Business Coach-Consultant, Mindvalley
- NLP certified Practitioner
- YTT, 300hrs Santosha Yoga Institute (Certified in Yin Yoga, Pre and Post Natal & Yoga Nidra), India
- YTT, 200hrs Santosha Yoga Institute, Bali
- Certified Diet Specialist, London
- Wim Hof Method (Fundamentals Course)
(Previous Legal & Academic & Art Qualifications)
- Admitted as an English Solicitor, Solicitor Regulation Authority (currently non-practising
- Universitée Panthéon Assas, Paris, MA in Law
- Cambridge University, England, MA in Law
- Institute of Art & Law, London, Certificate in Art Law & Ethics
- Sotheby’s Art Institute, London, History of Art
- Christie’s Education, London, Advanced Certification in Art Business
Are you ready for Your Transformation?
After experiencing both the intensity and fast-paced rhythm of corporate life in the city of London, I decided to step away from corporate habits & turn to a slower paced, closer-to-nature nomadic life with ‘purposeful travels’ in the pursuit of (and be able to share) holistic happiness.
My travels and trainings across some of the world’s ‘spiritual capitals’ have enabled to me to lovingly launch Coached by Charlène, which offers flexible programs for those (both individuals & corporations) looking for results when it comes to improving their health on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level!
THE ELEMENTS OF MY PROGRAM
‘Coached by Charlene’ takes its inspiration from the five elements, with these straight-from-source principles forming the basis of how I hold space, support and heal.
- Air is attributed to breath work and Pranayama (breathing techniques).
- Water covers ice-bathing and fasting.
- Earth is related to the Primal Diet, earthing and grounding.
- Spirit is all about meditation techniques.
- Fire is used to represent Tantra and sacred sexuality as well as sun exposure.