In the world of law, there is currently a conflict between generational work cultures.
"Interruption of focus causes us to use up finite mental energy"
(Stress + Rest = Growth)
- Start tracking your daily steps and movement.
- Schedule ‘Rest’ time during your working day by taking ‘mindful’ or ‘breathing’ breaks.
- Aim to take walking breaks, especially between long desk bound sessions.
- Spend more time in nature at the weekend.
- Build up your resilience by taking on new physical and mental challenges.