Featured article in www.law.com
In this article, Charlene Gisele discusses the following topics:
- Addressing burnout in the legal profession is crucial for sustainable, high-performing futures.
- The mental health and burnout issues in law are linked to long hours, tight deadlines, and the focus on billable hours.
- Many lawyers report feeling physically and mentally drained.
- The article suggests a mindset shift and simple habits for optimal performance and well-being.
- It emphasises the importance of balance between work performance and personal health for legal professionals.